Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pretty Peach Bouquets Plus Some Anemone Love

I was looking up pretty pictures of bouquets with peach flowers today and these caught my eye.
Powder blue is apparently a stunning contrast to the peach flowers.
I love how this looks ready to put into a vase.
This looks delicate and pretty with the nude ribbon and vines.
I discovered that anemones look really good as contrast to the peach colours too.
Soft and feminine
Wild and bright.  Love that ribbon texture.
Lush and pretty
Rather stunning
Just a big bunch of over-ripe blooms.  By the end of the day, I would have sticks and a pile of petals!  But so pretty like this.
Again, anemones are so lovely.  
So pretty
Loving the bright red and fuschia
Elegant and unique

These flowers are serving as inspiration to some paper flowers I am working on.  I will show you soon once I upload some photos.  

Happy Wedding Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment